Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2021

 



Masque of Honor⁣

by Sharon Virts ⁣

Masque of Honor based on historical events of the 1819 Mason-McCarty duel.⁣
It starts with family trees; it was so exciting to go over the names. Armistead and Jack are descendants of George Mason IV. They both are trying to achieve respect and love on their own, but they end up in the dueling ground. Through the story, you get to know each man and their family. ⁣

I really liked how the writing and detailed description pulled me into the era and made me feel I was there with all the characters and experiencing the same struggles. ⁣

The well-written storyline made the book captivating. The details were perfectly portrayed, and the choice of characters were brilliant. If you are a fan of history, then this is the book for you.⁣
There are different parts of the story that moves slowly but that is part of reading history, I guess. this book did not disappoint me. ⁣

No comments:

Post a Comment