Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

- The Transatlantic Book Club



 The Transatlantic Book Club

by Felicity Hayes-McCoy


Today I’m featuring The Transatlantic Book Club! I have to say I really like the cover. It is about a virtual book club connecting the US town where the Finfarran emigrants live with Ireland’s Finfarran Peninsula.  The first book they choose for their book club is a detective novel that ends up creating conflicts on both sides of the ocean.

It was so heartwarming that Cassie started the book club for her grandmother to cheer her up. the time they spent together. 

I enjoyed the plot of Pat and her adjustment to dealing with Ger’s Death. The countryside vibe and historical side of the plot were what I liked the most. It is a story of family and friendship with a great deal of humor.


It is a very easy book to read. A bit slow at the beginning though

No comments:

Post a Comment