Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

- Death in the Cloud

 



Death in the Cloud

by 

 

Death In The Cloud is a political thriller. It was my first book by E.J.Simon. and now I want to read his previous books now.

 

The story starts with a commercial airliner missing and it ends up linking to a nuclear attack. The world is on the edge of nuclear apocalypse and there is only one person you can save the world from mutual mass destruction.

 

I grew up immersed in aviation and I found the description of the airline attack so real and vivid, it gave me goosebumps. I found AI involvement in the story very interesting and extremely real.

The characters and plot are very well portrayed.

 

It would have been a 4 star if the reader weren’t left in limbo with Alex!!


Blog

Goodreads | Instagram | Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment