Search This Blog

Monday, November 9, 2020

- The Last Agent

 




The Last Agent (Charles Jenkins, #2)
by Robert Dugoni

I haven’t read book one, so I had to read a summary before reading The Last Agent. 
This was my first book by Robert Dugoni and I enjoyed it a lot. A story of betrayal and espionage. 
Charles Jenkins is a former spy in his sixties who is trying to escape Russia, and every time he escapes, he gets caught and he tries to escape again.
I found the choice of character brilliant; the level of reader engagement is extremely high.  I felt tensions being built as I went through each chapter. 
A perfectly written, suspenseful, and thrilling story. The details were portrayed artistically, and I enjoyed the plot very much.
I recommend it to those who enjoy suspense and thriller reads.


No comments:

Post a Comment