Search This Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2020

- The beat Match

The Beat Match (Showmen, #3)

by Kelly Siskind

This is my second book written by this author and I enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed the first one.

 It is an amazing friend to the lovers’ story. We read about Annie who has lost her mother due to drug overdose and then her brother which cause her to be depressed and alone. This is when Wes, his brethren’s best friend, tries to be there for her, but she finds it very annoying that he acts too protective towards her.

Life is not easy for any of them, they are each dealing with their own problems, get to know each other’s secretes and after all these, they realize that they have fallen in love with each other.

It is a very well written book, I liked the storyline and the characters, I have to admit that Wes is the most loving person and I was able to connect with both characters easily.

If you are looking for a fast-paced and feel-good book with lovable characters, then this is a book for you.


Goodreads | Instagram | Amazon











 

No comments:

Post a Comment