Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

- The First To Lie

 



The First to Lie

by Hank Phillippi Ryan


This is my first book by this Author. I will keep my review simple and will try not to give any spoiler.

 This mind-blowing and twisted story is about Pharminex, a fictitious pharma company that is marketing a drug while offering promises to treat women’s infertility.

 The story talks about family who are hopeless and are willing to do anything to have a baby. There is a great deal of lies and deception in this story with so many qualities to get to know. 

I really liked the artistic way the author created the lies and deceits. There are several characters involved in the story and are perfectly developed easy to connect with. I really enjoyed how the author weaved the detail and how she penned the plot.

At times I was sure I knew what was happening and the twists made me doubt my thoughts.

The First to Lie is a fast-paced, puzzling and heart-pounding thriller. I recommend it to thriller lovers and am looking forward to the next book by this author.

 

Goodreads | Instagram | Amazon

 


No comments:

Post a Comment