Search This Blog

Friday, August 7, 2020

- Happily Whatever After


 

Happily Whatever After

by Stewart Lewis

Page is at the best time of her life; she has an amazing job at a New York City art gallery and a lovely boyfriend. but her life is crushed when she loses her job and her boyfriend at once.

To start a new life, she moves in with Brady, her brother, in Washington DC. She spends most of her time at the dog park and befriend dog owners. Other people found it very weird that she was there all the time without any dog. At the same time all she can think of is her dream of having her own art Gallery and someone to love her!

I found Page and Brady’s character loving, friendly and delightful. Stewart Lewis has created fully developed characters and I was able to connect with them easily.

Brady has a restaurant named Elbow, He is a loving, friendly, successful, and caring person. I enjoyed reading his conversation with Page. I loved the Looser to Winner chapter 

I really admired how page took charge of her life after all the things that happened to her in New York City.

The set-up of the story was very welcoming, and the details were carefully crafted. This Romantic Comedy Women’s fiction made me smile, laugh and emotional at times. I read the “What not to do at my funeral” several times. It was funny and touching.

Many thanks to Stewart Lewis for a gifted copy of this loving book.

Goodreads | Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment