Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2020

- The Perfect Couple




The Perfect Couple
by Jackie Kabler

The story is about Gemma and Dany who are the main two characters of this story. They are a perfect couple who has recently relocated to their new home because of Dannys job., only for Gemma to come home one day and finds out that Danny was missing.

There is a serial killer on the loose in Bristol who is targeting men that look like Danny.
But there is something very unusually about Danny that Gemma has never notice. There is no trace of Danny in her life and no one has heard from him in weeks…

This book sounded like a remarkably interesting and twisted thriller based on its blurb. But it wasn’t really the thriller and suspense story that I expected it to be.at the same breath there were moments that I found the plot very smart yet it wasn’t the suspense that I was expecting it to be.

I liked that the story was alternating between Gemma and the police. Yet the twists were very predictable and tedious at times. And the ending was not really what I expected, it left me lost and confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment