Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

- Anxious People




Anxious People
by Fredrik Backman

I spent two days thinking how to write a review for this book. I still don’t know how to write what I felt reading this book.

This book made me laugh and cry at simultaneously. It was heartbreaking, and funny at the same time. Here are the adjectives that comes to my mind for this book: entertaining, humorous captivating, but it was also challenging, complicated, impressive, misleading, enlightening and profound.

This story is about an unsuccessful bank robbery and hostage tragedy. One thing that made this book interesting was the fact that Beckman artistically created the most unlike and different people together.
The plot is absolutely brilliant, all characters are perfectly developed, and they are unbelievably real. Beckman crafted the story and the characters, the plot and detail intelligently.

Many thanks to Atria Books for this amazing copy.


No comments:

Post a Comment