Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

- Flight of the 500






Flight of the 500
by C.D. Tavenor
I have to say, this was not a genre I usually read. But I was excited to read it as a person who is very much into AI.
This book is part of a series that I haven’t read before, so the prologue was very difficult for me to understand 😊 it was at the beginning of chapter 2 that I started to understand the story. and that is when it became so interesting and provoking that I could not stop reading it.
Raith is a synthetic intelligence that loves to race and has been banned by law to race. When he met Olive in a junkyard, Olive had an offer for him. She asked him to do a space race, a race that is faster than light, the biggest race ever known.  At first, he just didn’t take it seriously, but he thought if he do the race and they lift his race ban, it would be well worth it. so, he accepts it on one condition, that they lift his race ban.
I really enjoyed this classic Sci-fi, it was a face paced read for me and at point I can say it was a page turner for me. The characters were well developed for non-humans. And the story was very well formed. I admire the creative mind of the author. I would recommend for fans of Science fiction reads.
Many Thanks to the Author for the ARC.

Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment