Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

- The Queen's Assassin





The Queen's Assassin
by Melissa de la Cruz


I was so excited to start The Queen's Assassin and it did not disappoint me. I started it yesterday afternoon and finished it in one sitting because, I just couldn’t put it down!!

I really enjoyed the dual perspective of the story as well as Cal and Shadow character and the dynamic between them. I have to admit there were several plot twists that I could predict, yet the big twist….. was quite the surprise and blindsided me towards the end.

A story that represents dedication, devotion and love. One thing that I really liked about this book was the strong lead female character. She wants more than just being a princess. At the same time, I wanted to see less romance since I preferred it to be more about defying her role.



You can see more reviews on:

No comments:

Post a Comment