Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2019

- Been There, Married That





Been There, Married That

by Gigi Levangie



Been There, Married That, is yet another hilarious Hollywood story. With all the glamour and shine yet lies and fights and divorces. For me it was not a new scenario we hear this a lot on a daily basis. It was like watching one of those housewives of “somewhere”.

The cover was very nice, the story line though was a bit fractured (that is my opinion) . the story could be more interesting if there was a better choice of characters. I found no positive qualities in Agnes, Trevor or others. Characters where so superficial and maybe that is why I, as a reader didn’t really care about any of them in the story.

It is a light read, can be funny and humorous for some reader and some others like me would really fall flat.

At some point the author did a good job because I had a very negative feeling that Agnes still cared for Trevor with everything, he did to her. Meaning the story could engage my feeling towards the character.

My thanks to NetGalley and St. Martin's Press for sending me an ARC copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment