Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Girl, Wash Your Face-







Girl, Wash Your Face
by Rachel Hollis

Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be!




I was excited to receive a digital copy of this book to read it. Honestly, I am not the target audience for this book. It is just another self-help book nothing special and new was added in this book. Once thing I noticed was that there was a lot of Christian talk which is not what I am personally interested in.
I found the author being pretty much self-centered writing this book. I didn’t find anything new for me in the book. And the author didn’t really offer any advice in this book. I didn’t find it as exciting as I heard about it in social media.




Many thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for sending me a kindle edition to read and share my review.



No comments:

Post a Comment