Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2018

Embrace your Greatness-





Embrace your Greatness
Judith Belmont,MS

50 ways to build unshakable self-steem!

Have you been paying a high price listening to your inner critics? If your answer is yes, then it’s time for you to stop criticizing and start approving yourself. 
A very well written book including thorough strategies to help people who have fought and wrestled to grow and sustain a strong self-stem. Addressing 10 main zones that have for those who have influence 
self-steem and bring reachable and real-world strategies assisting us to feel good about who we are. 
One thing I really liked about this book are the quotes. It has an amazing selection, I actually have them all written down in my journal and I read them on a daily basis. 

What so special about this book are the exercises that Judith Belmont put together for readers. It is highly recommended that you practice them one by one in different situations. 

Many thanks to NetGalley and the Author for providing me a kindle copy of this book to read and share my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment