Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Princess: Stepping out of the Shadows-






Princess: Stepping out of the Shadows
Jean Sasson

Joy and Sorrow in a Kingdom on the Threshold of Revolutionary Change!


Knowing this is a true story made it more exciting to me. Stories like this need to be told and heard every day.  I really enjoyed the way the writer was telling the story and at times I became emotional and felt like I was a character in the story.

 It makes you sit and wonder what you can do to help other women in this situation. It is heartbreaking and yet show how brave these women are. I will read her other books; she has a very stylish way of narrating true stories.
Many thanks to Net Galley and the publisher for provide me with the soft copy to read and share my opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment