Search This Blog

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Because you're the love of my Life-






Because you're the love of my life
Sarah Kleck

Author of the lakewood series

This is the first book I read from the author, Sarah Klek, I really like the cover and that was the reason I started reading the book. It is the story of Annie’s love life and all the struggles she goes through in her life, that is not far from reality and it is a story of so many women. 
I struggled a bit with her character though and found this book not very different from all the others out there. At the same time there are two sentences that I highlighted and even copied in my notebook that I would like to share: 

“It’s only too late when you’ve given up on yourself” 

“We become who we are through the choices we make” 

No matter what, there is always something you can learn reading a book. Thank you Netgalley for providing me a copy of this book and allowing me to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment